Top Honeymoon Hotels In Barbados
Coral Reef Club
Located in Barbados’ West Coast, the Coral Reef Club is a very pleasant family-owned hotel that’s very popular among Barbados honeymooners.
Its low level cottages, lush gardens and its beautiful beach, make it a perfect place for romantic getaways.
For honeymooners who plan to stay more than 7 days, there are honeymoon packages offered by the hotel. Rates are dependent on which accommodation you plan to book. These packages include:
- Room accommodation
- Daily breakfast & dinner
- Champagne upon arrival
- Catamaran cocktail cruise
- Waterskiing, windsurfing, snorkeling, kayaking and Sunfish sailing
All rates are dependent on accommodation. Choose from garden rooms/cottages, luxury suites, or villas. If you want private plunge pools, choose the luxury cottages & suites. Also The Luxury Plantation Suites accommodation has a sundeck area with a pool.
Rates: $465 and up
The Sandpiper is the sister hotel of the Coral Reef Club and is without doubt one of the best resorts for a honeymoon in Barbados.
It is also on the West Coast which has some of the best beaches on the island.
Accommodations in the Sand Piper are garden rooms, one bedroom suites, two bedroom suites, and treetop suites. Its most luxurious accommodation are the 2 treetop suites which have one bedroom accommodation with a sundeck area with a pool.
They also have honeymoon packages which has the same features as the Coral Reef Club.
This small luxury hotel is well loved by many customers who keep coming back year after year. It has been continually praised for its:
- Impeccable service
- Calm beach with great snorkeling opportunities
- Good food
Rates: Summer starting at - $325 Winter starting at - $740
Little Arches Hotel
Little Arches Hotel is a small boutique hotel on the island’s very own Miami Beach. And if intimate Barbados honeymoons are what you’re looking for, Little Arches Hotel is your best bet.
With only 10 rooms and a for adults-only hotel policy, this is an ideal place to spend your honeymoon in one of the Caribbean’s most beautiful island. Rates at this resort are priced a little better than nearby competitors.
Some of the hotel’s features & services include a rooftop swimming pool, nightly turndown service, a private yacht and a spa. It also has honeymoon suites which has a whirlpool spa on private terraces.
Customers who stay more than 10 days also get a full set breakfast daily and choice of one these activities: a fully catered luxury cruise, a round of golf, one breakfast in bed or one tank dive
Rates: Summer $195 and up, Winter $275 and up
Other Barbados Honeymoon Resorts
1) Tamarind Cove : With 110 suites, this is a bigger hotel than the ones mentioned above. And if this doesn’t bother you, the Tamarind Cove is actually a very lovely place to stay in. Their honeymoon package includes a bottle of wine upon arrival, romantic dinner for two, and gift upon departure. Rates: $225 and up.
2) Treasure Beach: A small all–suite hotel with oceanfront rooms. Rates: $300 and up.
3) Little Good Harbour: A 15-room hotel near the Barbados Wildlife Reserve with friendly staff, exquisite food, and a romantic secluded location. Rates: $292 and up during summer. $462 and up during winter.
Related Articles: Barbados Vacations