Exotic Caribbean vacations always remind me of an endless stretch of white sand beaches, coral reefs to dive in, jungles to explore, a history to learn from and a people that loves life.
On this list, we give you 10 of the Caribbean’s best for an exotic tropical vacation.
Cuba’s exotic appeal has never waned after all these years and for many, going to Cuba is as sensuous, as exciting, as titillating to the senses as a dance of Salsa.
Blessed with a tropical environment, beautiful beaches, lush forests, a unique lifestyle and a colorful history, Cuba is a very unique Caribbean destination for an exotic vacation.
With so many islands and attractions to choose from and a people with big hearts, Cuba is one country you will keep going back to.
Things To Do For Exotic Vacations In Cuba
- Take some Salsa lessons
- Visit Hemingway’s Farm
- Take a day trip to Varadero, Cuba’s most popular beach resort
- Experience Cuban rhythm and beat and watch a cabaret show.
- Walk through El Malecon
- Related link : 64 unique things to do in Cuba
Jamaica’s vibrant culture, world class beaches and colorful history never fail to send a moment of wonder and fascination to any traveler to the island. Kingston, the capital city, offers a close up view of Jamaica’s history and rich traditions.
The town of Ocho Rios with its tropical forests and natural environment offers an exotic ambiance that dazzles the senses. Then there’s Negril, with its 7 miles of white sand beach, endeavoring to relive the lifestyle of the 60’s.
And lastly, Montego Bay, the country’s tourist capital –a perfect blend of Jamaican flavor, exotic surroundings and a community that opens its arms to the many travelers that grace it.
Unique Things To Do For Exotic Caribbean Vacations In Jamaica
- Trek the Blue Mountains
- There's an excellent list of things to do in the Jamaica Tourist Board website entitled "Be Jamaican For A Week"
- More On Jamaica
Saint Lucia could be described as the Caribbean’s secret exotic destination. It is the perfect retreat for those who want to get away from it all.
Nature surrounds you when you are on Saint Lucia. It has Virgin tropical forests with some of the best flora and fauna in the area, breathtaking backdrops of the coastal twin peaks, the Pitons, and pristine white and black sand.
And the fact that it’s not as popular as many of the other Caribbean islands makes it an even more alluring island to get to.
Things To Do For Exotic Caribbean Vacations In St Lucia
- Visit Mt. Soufrière, the world’s only drive-in volcano.
- Trek the jungle and be witness to the wonderful natural environment that St lucia is blessed with
- Visit Pigeon island National Park
- Take a romantic cruise
- Admire the beauty of The Pitons, the island’s legendary landmark by boat, foot or car.