What makes Kauai a unique place to visit in Hawaii is that it offers a wide range of activities for active travelers as well as secluded hideaways for those who would rather relax during honeymoon in Kauai.
Its lush surroundings & pristine beaches as well as its exotic ambiance make for a great place to spend romantic getaways.
On this article, we feature 5 of the top honeymoon resorts on the island of Kauai.
Top Honeymoon Resorts In Kauai Hawaii
These honeymoon accommodations are perfect for those who prefer a laid back and secluded vacation.
Sheraton Kauai Resort
If access to a gorgeous beach is what you’re looking for, the Sheraton Hotel in Poipu has an amazing stretch that you wouldn’t want to leave. Also, with a great pool area and wonderful lush tropical grounds, the Marriott Kauai beach club is one of the best mid-priced hotels in the Kauai area.
Some features of this resort include the following:
- The hotel has a swimming pool for guests. There’s an extra $25 USD per room per night for an extended use of the hotel’s facilities. If you would rather not be charged this fee, you will only have to pay as you use the facilities. These fee covers breafkast buffets, sunset Mai Tai punch hours, cultural activities, use of tennis courts, internet, on-island calls and a 10% discount on restaurants.
- A honeymoon package starts at $255 USD/room/day and includes late checkout, 10% dinner discount, buffet breakfast for two and a bottle of wine upon arrival.
Hyatt Regency Kauai Resort and Spa
The Hyatt Regency Kauai Resort & Spa is for those who long for luxurious honeymoon accommodation in Kauai.
Conde Nast polls have consistently rated the Hyatt as a top destination on this island. Facilities include relaxing spa treatments, restaurants serving good food (albeit considerable pricey), and cabanas.
The hotel rooms are very spacious and luxurious here, the grounds well maintained.
Other special features of of this luxury accommodation are:
- Swimming pool with a lazy river
- Saltwater lagoon which offers opportunities for snorkeling
- Book This Hotel
Located in the North Shore, Kauai’s quieter area, the Princeville Resort is a secluded & pleasant accomodation that’s perfect for those who want to get away from it all.
The best feature of this hotel is its location. It particularly has a breathtaking view of the mountains and the bay right from your own room. This is one place where you’ll look forward to getting up in the morning just to stare at that heavenly sight.
Some features of this resort include:
- A large swimming pool with the beach just a few walks away
- The beach right in front of the hotel is a bit small but a more beautiful beach is only a few meters away
- Snorkeling opportunities right in front of the hotel
- Very luxurious bathrooms
Kauai Honeymoon Accommodation: Honorable Mention
The three hotels featured above are the top three honeymoon accommodation in Kauai. Below are two more hotels which we think are just as good for honeymooners which you might want to consider as well.
Kauai Coast Resort at the Beachboy
1-2 bedroom condominiums on 8 acres of beachfront property make Kauai Coast Resort at the Beachboy an excellent place for your luxury honeymoons in Hawaii.
This is an oceanfront resort with a swimming pool, an oceanside jacuzzi and marvelously manicured lawns. Rooms come with a fully equipped kitchen.
The Whalers Cove has 2-bedroom condominiums in a resort style atmosphere. Located near Poipu beach, this is a real a private retreat away from all the crowd. Many of the condos are oceanfront while some have ocean views.
Kauai Honeymoons: Related Articles